Our Environmental Management System (EMS) focuses on reduction of waste prevention of pollution, recycling, energy conservation, compliance with local laws, enhancement of safety & health, and emergency preparedness. We are committed to continual improvement. Remember to “Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.” The Cure Is Now maintains a Global Management System.
Paper (Blue Containers):
All dry and unsoiled types of paper should be deposited in blue containers.
(White & color paper, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, envelops, Post-its etc…
Bottles & Cans (Containers with Green Tops):
Containers are located in the garbage area – please recycle!
Any information storage media:
Please send to the management office. Large quantities can be coordinated through the building office by calling the management office.
Corrugated Cardboard (includes all boxes). KEEP OUT OF HALLWAYS!
Printer Toner Cartridges:
- Return the old cartridges to the vendor using a return label and shipping box.
- Please send all batteries for disposal to the Building management office.
PCs and Electronic equipment:
- Can be recycled through the management office. PC equipment must first be coordinated with the respective IT department.
Compliance with Local Laws:
- Hallway must be clear of boxes and debris at all times.
- Lit candles are illegal and should never be used.
- Please comply with all fire drills and know how to evacuate the building.
- Turn off your desk lights, electronic equipment & PCs at night.
- Call the management office to have an energy saving motion detector installed in your office at no cost.
- Call 911 if you have any emergency.
- Read and be familiar with the Security & Safety Manual. Please direct any specific questions to the legal department.